What is the Clever Portal?
The Clever Portal puts learning at teachers’ and students’ fingertips. Each student and teacher can access a personalized portal with single sign-on to every learning application they use - even those who don't yet roster with Clever.
- Comprehensive: Secure logins for all of your applications, even ones specific to your district
- Personalized: Students' Portals are easy to customize, which apps enabled just for them
- Innovative: Up-to-the minute technology for young learners and native Chromebook logins
How do students and teachers access the Portal?
- Navigate to your district’s unique Portal URL,
- Type in their district username and password, or use their Badge, and
- Access all of their learning applications!
Students and teachers' credentials for the Portal are configured when setting up Instant Login - click here to learn how to set up Instant Login.
Browse our favorite Portal resources
- How do I manage the Clever Portal?
- How do I change my Portal URL?
- How do I add or remove an application?
- How do I set up sharing permissions for applications?
- How can I set up non-Clever apps in the Portal? (Saved-password apps)