Your class rosters in Clever come directly from your school district's Student Information System (SIS), and this data feed is managed by district administrators. If you notice your class lists are missing students, please reach out to your district's support contact. You can also contact anyone at your school who manages the SIS or enrollments (a clerk, registrar, etc.) to ensure the correct students are enrolled in your class.
Articles in this section
- For Teachers: How do I view student usernames?
- For Teachers: What is the Clever Library?
- For Teachers: How do I nickname a class?
- What are Teacher Pages?
- For Teachers: What is Clever?
- For teachers: What are Clever Badges?
- For teachers: How do I print Clever Badges?
- For teachers: How do I use Clever Single sign-on?
- For Teachers: Why did I receive an email from Clever?
- How do I log in to the Clever Portal as a teacher?