Now you can set up an application's sharing rules and resolve data warnings weeks or even months before you want the app to be launched! The launch date is the day that an application becomes available to teachers and students in the Clever Portal.
This article will show you how to request a launch date and get apps ready before they are launched.
How do I set up an application for future launch?
- Log into your Clever Dashboard and select: Applications > Add Applications from the left-hand sidebar:
- Add the application you want to set up for later:
- You will be brought to a page where you can authorize the request to add the app. When requesting applications, you can select whether or not your district has already purchased licenses for the application. At the bottom, select Request Launch Date:
4. Go to your Dashboard and click on the app you want to set up:
5. You can view the launch date that you set up for your app. Navigate to the Data Validation and Data Sharing tabs to finish setting up your application!
Once the sharing rules are set up and any data warnings have been resolved, you're all done! On the day of the launch date, the new application will appear in the Clever Portal for the users that you shared.