Now you can set up an application's sharing permissions and resolve data quality issues weeks or even months before you want the app to be launched for your district! The launch date is the day that an application becomes available to teachers and students in the Clever Portal.
This article will show you how to request a launch date and get apps ready before they are launched. (NOTE: only SSO and Rostering applications have the ability to request launch dates - SSO (Saved Passwords) applications do not integrate data directly with apps, so no need for a launch date!)
How do I set up an application for future launch?
- Log into your Clever Dashboard and select: Applications > Add Applications from the left-hand sidebar:
- Add the application you want to set up for later:
- You will be brought to a page where you can authorize the request to add the app. When requesting applications, you can select whether or not your district has already purchased licenses for the application. At the bottom, select Request Launch Date:
4. Once the request has been approved from the application side, go to your Dashboard and click on the app you want to set up:
5. You can view the launch date that you set up for your app. Click 'Begin setup' to manage your district's sharing permissions with the app!
Once the sharing permissions are set up and any data quality issues have been resolved, you're all done! On the day of the launch date, the new application will appear in the Clever Portal for the users that you shared. If you'd like to change the launch date of an application, please reach out directly to the application and they will be happy to help you!