When setting up a new application, the district is able to establish sharing permissions and resolve data quality issues weeks — or even months!— before the application launches. The launch date is the day that an application becomes available to teachers and students in the Clever Portal. This article will show you how to prepare apps for launch.
How do I set up an SSO and/or Rostering application for future launch?
- Log in to your Clever Dashboard and select Applications > Add Applications from the sidebar:
- Add the application you want to set up:
- You will be brought to a page where you can authorize the request to add the app. Please share whether or not your district has already purchased licenses for the application. At the bottom, select "Request Launch Date":
4. Once the request has been approved by the application's team, go to your Dashboard and click on the app you want to set up:
5. You can view the launch date that you set for your app. Click "Begin setup" to manage your district's sharing permissions with the app.
Once the sharing permissions are set up and any data quality issues have been resolved, you're all done! No further action is required by the district. On the day of the launch date, the new application will appear in the Clever Portal for all shared users.