How do I add a School Tech Lead?
School Tech Lead is a special user role that will have the ability to:
- View usage metrics for their district & school
- Modify sharing rules for an application for their school
- This capability must be enabled on a per app basis by the district administrator.
- District Admin must select: "School Site Sharing" in sharing permissions for the application.
- Manage and print Clever badges for their school
- Manage and customize the Clever portal on a per school basis
This role cannot:
- Request or add new applications
- View troubleshooting logs
- View or edit any settings
- Browse SIS data synced with Clever
This role is useful for:
- Big districts, decentralized districts, and charter schools who can not micro-manage their schools locally
To make a user a School Tech Lead:
- Add the user as a school admin on the Team page of the Clever Dashboard. Directions can be found here.
- Under filters, select "Admin Type" and then choose "School" This will show you a list of all of your school admins. If you don't see any school admins in the table below, you'll first need to upload them.
- Select the pencil icon to edit a user to grant them the desired role, this will allow them to log into the dashboard
- The School Tech lead can now log into the dashboard to view usage metrics, manage Clever badges and modify sharing rules (if enabled by the district administrator)