What is the District Curriculum Lead role?
A District Curriculum Lead is a staff member in Clever with limited permissions to assist at the district level. This role is useful for any school district who would like additional users that work closely with curriculum to help understand how applications are being used.
Curriculum Leads have the ability to:
- See which applications are in use at their districts
- View but not edit which students have access to which applications
- See login metrics for all applications
This role cannot:
- Request or add new applications
- Manage sharing rules
- View troubleshooting logs
- View or edit any settings
- Browse SIS data synced with Clever
How do I add a District Curriculum Lead to my Clever account?
To make a staff member a curriculum lead:
- Click "Add team member" to add the user as a district admin on the Team page of the Clever Dashboard.
- Under filters, select "Admin Type" and then choose "District." This will show you a list of all of your district admins.
- Select the pencil icon to edit a user.
- Select "District Curriculum Lead" from the dropdown and press "Save".
- The Curriculum Lead lead can now log into the dashboard to access their appropriate resources!