Curriculum Lead is a special user role that will have the ability to
- See which applications are in use at their districts
- View but not edit which students have access to which applications
- See login metrics for all applications
This role cannot:
- Request or add new applications
- Manage sharing rules
- View troubleshooting logs
- View or edit any settings
- Browse SIS data synced with Clever
To make a staff member a curriculum lead:
- Click "Add team member" to add the user as a district admin on the Team page of the Clever Dashboard.
- Under filters, select "Admin Type" and then choose "District." This will show you a list of all of your district admins.
- Select the pencil icon to edit a user.
- Select "District Curriculum Lead" from the dropdown and press "Save".
- The Curriculum Lead lead can now log into the dashboard to access their appropriate resources!