What is the District Help Desk role?
The District Help Desk role is for staff members in Clever with moderate permissions to assist at the district level. District Help Desk Staff have more abilities than District Curriculum Leads, but cannot access sharing permissions or SIS settings like Clever Admins. This role is useful for any school district who would like additional users that work closely with student data to help manage Clever Badges, understand how applications are being used, and monitor Clever logins.
The District Help Desk has the ability to:
- Access applications via Clever SSO
- Access the data browser and print individual student Clever Badges
- View login metrics for all applications
- View SSO Login Logs
This role cannot:
- Request or add new applications
- Manage sharing permissions
- View or edit SIS or Login settings
How do I add District Help Desk staff to my Clever account?
- Click "Add team member" to add the user as a district admin on the Team page of the Clever Dashboard.
- Under filters, select "Admin Type" and then choose "District." This will show you a list of all of your district admins.
- Select the pencil icon to edit a user.
- Select "District Help Desk" from the dropdown and press "Save".
- The District Help Desk user can now log into the dashboard to access their appropriate resources!