District Help Desk is a special user role that will have the ability to:
- SSO to applications via Clever Instant Login
- Print individual student Clever Badges via Data Browse
- View login metrics for all applications
- Access the data browser
- View Instant Login event logs
This role cannot:
- Request or add new applications
- Manage sharing permissions
- View or edit SIS or Login settings
To make a staff member a District Help Desk user:
- Add the user as a district admin on the Team page of the Clever Dashboard. See this article for help on adding a staff member as a district admin.
- Under filters, select "Admin Type" and then choose "District." This will show you a list of all of your district admins.
- Select the pencil icon to edit a user.
- Select "District Help Desk" from the dropdown and press "Save".
- The District Help Desk user can now log into the dashboard to access their appropriate resources!