The ThinkCentral saved password application requires different login URLs for each school you'd like to use it with. Here's a quick guide (using Chrome) to finding the URLs for your schools:
- Go to the ThinkCentral login page at https://www-k6.thinkcentral.com/ePC/start.do
- Enter your State and District from the dropdown menus:
- Once your State and District are selected, right click on the "School" dropdown menu and click "Inspect" (or "Inspect Element" on Firefox):
- A box will open at the bottom of the page. Click the arrow on the left of highlighted bar. A list of your district's schools will appear:
- Take note of the 8-digit values for each school. The login URL for each school should be "https://www-k6.thinkcentral.com/ePC/start.do?orgID=" plus the 8 digit school code.
For example, if a school's code is 01234567, then the login URL for that school is https://www-k6.thinkcentral.com/ePC/start.do?orgID=01234567.
You can use the school URLs from this process in your credential uploads for ThinkCentral.