By navigating to your Sync Report, you can see the details of the latest upload to Clever such as number records created, updated, and deleted as compared to the data previously in Clever.
Reviewing your Sync Report
Record type describes the type of record being referenced. Please note, enrollments are rolled into Sections and will be reflected in the Sections change logs.
The number of active records in Clever prior to the most recent sync.
The number of records created in Clever during the most recent sync.
The number of records updated in Clever during the most recent sync.
The number of records deleted in Clever during the most recent sync.
The number of errors related to the record type for the most recent sync.
Click this button to download CSV files that outline the changes for each record type for the most recent sync. Also included are any errors for the record type.
Viewing data errors and change logs
The Sync Report page offers the ability to review and resolve errors for the data sync to Clever. To view data errors:
- Navigate to your Sync page.
- Download a CSV file of the affected records by selecting the Download changes option for the desired record type.
The following article may help with troubleshooting some of your district's sync errors:
- Sync Report error: Records not processed due to duplicate ID's
- Sync Report error: Records not processed due to missing school
- Sync Report error: Sections not processed due to missing students
If you have any questions about sync reports, please reach out to Clever support! We are happy to help!