By navigating to your Sync Report, you can see the details of the latest upload to Clever, such as number of record types, new record types, deletions, and errors compared to the data previously in Clever.
The Sync Report page also enables districts to diagnose and resolve errors.
- Navigate to your district dashboard > Sync page.
- The 'Errors' column indicates the number of invalid records not processed by Clever. You can download a CSV file of the affected records by selecting the 'Download changes' option to the right of a data type.
The following article may help with troubleshooting some of your district's sync errors:
- Sync Report error: Records not processed due to duplicate ID's
- Sync Report error: Records not processed due to missing school
- Sync Report error: Sections not processed due to missing students
If you have any questions about sync reports, please reach out to Clever support! We are happy to help!