1. Your district’s name
What if my district/school isn't listed on the Clever sign-up page? Type your school/district name into the 'District name' field when you sign-up. A dropdown will appear with existing schools/districts, and you can scroll to the bottom to select 'Add <<School/District Name>>’ in order to add your school/district.
2. Contact information
You will need the name and contact info of the district administrator designated to manage your Clever account.
3. Your district’s single sign-on (SSO) platform or identity provider
4. Access to your Student Information System (SIS)
- Clever-Managed Auto Sync: Set up a read-only Clever user with the permissions required for your SIS - see Auto Sync resources for setup details specific to your SIS. You’ll need to provide the Clever user’s credentials when you create your Clever account.
- SIS-Managed Auto Sync: After signing up for Clever, you will be provided instructions to initiate the sync between your SIS and Clever.
- SFTP Sync: Review our SFTP Sync resources in our Help Center. To begin syncing data, you will need access to export district-level data from your SIS and ability to follow Clever’s SFTP Instructions.