Already use a different single sign-on portal? Want to skip the Clever Portal to avoid confusion? Instant Login Links will let your students and teachers log in to Clever applications from your existing SSO portal or LMS.
How do Instant Login links work?
- When a user clicks on an Instant Login Link, they’re redirected to your Instant Login identity provider (not sure what this is? Click here).
- Upon successfully authenticating, the user will be logged in and taken to the application. They will not see their Clever Portal.
- If a user is already authenticated with your identity provider, they may skip the identity provider login screen and be taken directly into the app.
How do I get one?
You can find Links from your Clever Dashboard. Find the application for which you’d like to use a Link, and select the Instant Login tab to see the Instant Login options for that app.
- Here you’ll see which users can access the app through Instant Login - if a user who is not in a checked category tries to click the link and log in, the login will fail.
- You can copy the Link here to embed into a webpage. Just copy it to your clipboard for use!
- Finally, if you’d like to use the same icon in your portal that we use in the Clever Portal, you can download the image here.
Once you’ve copied the Link, you’re free to embed it in your SSO portal or LMS for use!