Districts may want to change their sync type when switching to a new SIS, when Auto Sync becomes available for their SIS, or when they need more flexibility provided by SFTP Sync. Clever can help you smoothly transition to a new SIS or sync type - contact our Support Team to discuss the options available for your district.
Articles in this section
- How does Clever handle semester rollover?
- What is Secure Sync?
- How often will my data sync to Clever?
- What does my sync status mean?
- How do I pause my data sync?
- How do I sync co-teachers?
- Can I change my SIS/sync type?
- How is the 'subject' field determined in Clever?
- How does Clever handle school year rollover?
- How are users' primary schools assigned in Clever?