Clever's District Search feature allows you to invite districts to connect through Clever. You can also see whether a district you’re already working with is Clever-enabled.
Please note: invitations to connect through Clever are intended for districts that have already subscribed to your software services.
Searching for Districts
1. Type in the name of the district that you want to search for.
2. Click the district's name, or Invite to Connect.
3. You can see the district's sync status and whether they are connected with Clever. You can also Invite a district to connect with your app.
4. Fill out your message and the contact information—you can use the default message or edit it as you need. Include the primary district contact for your business.
5. Hit Send to send an email notification to the district’s Clever account owner, which will also copy you, your primary contact at the school, and a member of the Clever team. If the district is not already connected with Clever our Districts Partnerships team will reach out to get them set up with Clever and your application.
6. Once the district contact receives the email, they will be prompted to start setting up access your application. In their Clever dashboard, they’ll connect to your application and begin sharing data. Clever District Success and Support teams are always on-hand to help educate and move them along through the process.
7. Repeat! If you'd like to invite districts in bulk, please email your Application Success Manager.
To view and manage your existing invitations to districts, click the Invited Districts tab on the Districts page. From there you can view and filter results based on the status of the invitation.