Inviting districts that are already using Clever:
1. Type in the name of the district that you want to search for.
2. Click the district's name or Invite to Connect.
3. You can see whether it is already on Clever, their sync status, and how well their data matches up against your apps schema (More info on Data Compatibility). You can also Invite a district to connect with your app.
Please note: invitations to connect through Clever are intended for districts that have already subscribed to your software services
4. Once you click the Invite, fill out your message and the contact information. You can use the default message or edit it as you need. Be sure to include your primary contact at the district or school. You can include multiple contacts through the Additional Contact Emails field.
5. If the district is already on Clever you'll see an option to Select schools. This allows you to select schools within the district that will automatically be shared once the district accepts.
6. Check the boxes next to each school you'd like to share. If you do not wish to suggest school sites to share, simply uncheck the select all button and send the invite. You can also select which specific sections will have access to the application by selecting 'Specify which sections will have access'. Once you have sent the invite, the email will automatically copy you, your primary contact at the district, and a member of the Clever team.
7. Repeat! If you would like to invite districts in bulk, please email your Application Success Manager.
Inviting districts that are not on Clever:
1. Type in the name of the district you would like to search for. If they are not on Clever, it will be tagged as "Off Clever" when you search for it (shown below):
2. From there, you will need to fill out the following information for this district and specify a curriculum contact that will be notified:
3. The contact that you specify in this form will receive an email inviting them to connect their district through Clever so that they can connect with your application. It will look something like this:
4. From there, a member of our District Onboarding team will reach out to help them get set up.
Viewing pending invites
To view and manage your existing invitations to districts, click the Invited Districts tab on the Districts page. From there you can view and filter results based on the status of the invitation. Invitation statuses are either "pending", "approved", or "rejected".