This article will show you how to find and invite districts to connect with your application through Clever. Please see this Help Center article for instructions on how to approve inbound requests from districts.
Searching for Districts
1. Type in the name of the district that you want to search for.
2. Click the district's name, or Invite to Connect.
3. You can see the district's sync status and whether it is already on Clever. You can also Invite a district to connect with your app. Please note: invitations to connect through Clever are intended for districts that have already subscribed to your software services.
4. Fill out your message and the contact information—you can use the default message or edit it as you need. Include the primary district contact for your business.
Please note that you can set a launch date for when your application will become available to users through Clever.
5. Hit Send to send an email notification to the district’s Clever account owner. The email will automatically copy you, your primary contact at the school, and a member of the Clever team. If the district is not already connected with Clever, our Districts Partnerships team will reach out to get them set up with Clever and your application.
6. Once the district contact receives the email, they will be prompted to start setting up your application. In their Clever dashboard, they’ll begin sharing data and resolving any data warnings. Clever District Success and Support teams are always on-hand to help educate and move them along through the process.
7. Repeat! If you would like to invite districts in bulk, please email your Application Success Manager.
To view and manage your existing invitations to districts, click the Invited Districts tab on the Districts page. From there you can view and filter results based on the status of the invitation.