This article will show you how to find and invite districts to connect with your application through Clever.
Searching for Districts
1. Type in the name of the district that you want to search for.
2. Click the district's name, or Invite to Connect.
3. You can see the district's sync status and whether it is already on Clever. You can also Invite a district to connect with your app. Please note: invitations to connect through Clever are intended for districts that have already subscribed to your software services.
4. Once you click the "invite" button, fill out your message and the contact information. You can use the default message or edit it as you need. Be sure to include your primary contact at the district or school. You can include multiple contacts through the "Additional Contact Emails" field.
5. If the district is already on Clever you'll see an option to Select schools. This allows you to select schools within the district that will automatically be shared once the district accepts.
6. Check the boxes next to each school you'd like to share. If you do not wish to suggest school sites to share, simply uncheck the select all button and send the invite. The email will automatically copy you, your primary contact at the school, and a member of the Clever team.
7. Repeat! If you would like to invite districts in bulk, please email your Application Success Manager.
To view and manage your existing invitations to districts, click the Invited Districts tab on the Districts page. From there you can view and filter results based on the status of the invitation.