Your Clever dashboard is where you can review requests from districts, manage your existing accounts, and troubleshoot issues.
- Home: This will display an alphabetical list of the districts currently using your application. Next to the district you'll also see the day they connected, the last time they synced data to Clever, and the sync status of their account. You can also search for users or view a district's data warnings.
- Data Browser: View and filter the data being shared with your application.
- Analytics: See how districts are using your application in the Analytics Overview page. This page aggregates login data from all of your active districts—find out what all the charts mean in our Analytics Overview article.
- Dev Tools: Here you can access the Instant Login Testing tool, the Certifications (Clever integrations) of your application, and the Matchmaker tool, where you can match up accounts from outside Clever to Clever's data. Instructions for using this can be found here.
- General: Settings related to profile, image, and other configurations.
- Instant Login: Website, iOS and additional settings.
- Data Access: Settings related to which fields are available to your application via Clever's API
- Team: The team page allows the account owner to add users to the application dashboard and gives them access to the available tools. You'll just need the name and the email for the user you're looking to add.
- Search by district name, Clever ID, or MDR number to quickly find the district you're seeking.
- From a district page, use the Omnisearch bar to find a student, teacher, administrator, or section. You can use the ID number or name to find the specific record.
Profile and Email Settings
Note: These settings can be found in the upper right corner of the dashboard.
- Profile Settings: User information, change your password, two-factor authentication.
- Email Settings: Sharing rule updates, connected district changes, district requests.