Your Clever dashboard is where you can review requests from district, manage your existing accounts, and troubleshoot issues.
- Districts: This will display an alphabetical list of the districts currently using your application. Next to the district you'll also see the day they connected, the last tie they synced data to Clever, and the sync status of their account.
- District Search: Find the districts you work with (or want to work with) by searching for them using MDR numbers, addresses, or names. When you find the district you'll see whether or not they're working with Clever currently.
- Integrations: Get familiar with Clever! This page houses documentation on getting your app set up. Here you'll find resources and documentation about your developer environment and your integrations.
- Browse: This page allows you to search and find specific information and users that are shared with you. See more in depth information on how to use this tool here.
- Matchmaker: This page gives you access to our Matchmaker tool, where you can match up accounts from outside Clever to Clever's data. Instructions for using this can be found here.
- Metrics Overview: See how districts are using your application in the Metrics Overview page. This page aggregates login data from all of your active districts—find out what all the charts mean in our Metrics Overview article.
- Application: Settings related to profile, website, image, iOS and additional configurations.
- Account Settings: Alter the email and settings for the account owner here.
- Team Settings: The team page allows the account owner to add users to the application dashboard and gives them access to the available tools. You'll just need the name and the email for the user you're looking to add.