Your Clever dashboard is where you can review requests from districts, manage your existing accounts, and troubleshoot issues.
- Home: This will display an alphabetical list of the districts currently using your application. Next to the district you'll also see the day they connected, the last time they synced data to Clever, and the sync status of their account. You can also search for users or view a district's data warnings.
- District Search: Find the districts you work with (or want to work with) by searching for them using MDR numbers, addresses, or names. When you find the district you'll see whether or not they're currently working with Clever.
- Data Browser: View and filter the data being shared with your application.
- Metrics:See how districts are using your application in the Metrics Overview page. This page aggregates login data from all of your active districts—find out what all the charts mean in our Metrics Overview article.
- Dev Tools: Here you can access the Instant Login Testing tool, as well as the Matchmaker tool, where you can match up accounts from outside Clever to Clever's data. Instructions for using this can be found here.
- General: Settings related to profile, image, and other configurations.
- Instant Login: Website, iOS and additional settings.
- Team: The team page allows the account owner to add users to the application dashboard and gives them access to the available tools. You'll just need the name and the email for the user you're looking to add.