Clever works seamlessly with Chromebooks, which allows students and teachers to access all of their learning applications while only logging in once per device. There are two methods to use Clever with Chromebooks:
- Users log into Chromebooks, then access Clever
- Users use Clever Badges to log into Chromebooks
Each method can be configured separately for different Organizational Units (OUs).
What is the student experience when logging into Chromebooks with Clever Badges?
- Students open their Chromebooks, click a blue button, and show their Clever Badge.
- The students are automatically logged in to their Chromebooks. In addition, the students’ Clever portals are automatically opened for them (students do not need to log in again).
- Students can click on any applications and begin their learning session.