How does logging in to a Chromebook work?
Students can log into Chromebooks through Clever in two ways: Clever Badges or Google email addresses.
How do students use Badges with Chromebooks?
- Students open their Chromebooks, click a blue button, and the camera activates.
- Students hold up the Badge to the camera.
- Students are automatically logged in to the Chromebook and brought to their Clever Portal.
- In the Portal, students can click to enter any application.
How do students use Google emails with Chromebooks?
- Students open Chromebooks and type their Google email address and password.
- Please note: using Google email addresses for Clever requires some initial setup by the district administrator on the Clever account.