How does logging into Clever from a Chromebook work?
Clever integrates with Chromebooks, allowing you and your students to log in to Chromebooks once and immediately access learning applications. There are two ways to use Chromebooks through Clever: Badges and Google email addresses.
How do students use Badges with Chromebooks?
- Students open their Chromebooks, click a blue button, and the camera activates.
- Students hold up the Badge to the camera.
- Students are automatically logged into the Chromebook and brought to their Clever Portals.
- In the Portal, students can click on any application icon to begin their learning sessions.
How do students use Google emails with Chromebooks?
- Students open Chromebooks, and log in with their Google email address and password.
- Please note: using Google email addresses for Clever requires some initial set-up by the District Administrator on the Clever account.