How do I print an entire class set of Badges?
- Log into the Clever Portal, and click on the Teacher page that is shared with your students
- Click "Login Tools" in the upper left
- Select "Download student Badges." This will download Badges for all students who have that particular teacher page shared with them.
If you only see the option, "Download Class Set of Usernames", this means that printing class sets of Badges is not enabled for your district, school, or grade level. Please contact the Tech Support at your district for more information.
Note: Badges can also be generated via the "Classes" tab at the top of your Portal.
How do I re-print or create a new Badge for my students?
- Log in to the Clever Portal and click on the Teacher Page that is shared with the student
- Click on the student's name on the left hand side of the Teacher Page
- Select "Download Badge" to re-print their Badge
- The Badge will download to your computer, which you can print and give to your student
To create a new Badge, follow steps 1-2 as listed above and then:
- Select "Void Badge" - this will ensure that the previous Badge printed for the student does not work as their login
- Confirm that you would like the Badge voided
- Click on the student's name again and select "Download Badge"
Note: Badges can also be voided via the "Classes" tab at the top of your Portal.