If you support Sign Up with Clever, you can showcase your product in the Clever Library, a destination for teachers to discover new resources to use in their classroom.
How your product appears in the Clever Library
Teachers looking for products in the Clever Library can search for resources by name or browse by subject and grade range. When browsing resources, teachers are shown your product’s icon, name, and a short tagline. When they click through to your listing, teachers are additionally shown:
- A 50-100 word description of your product
- The subject, platforms, and grade levels supported by your product
- Up to 6 screenshots and accompanying descriptions showing key features of your product
- The number of teachers using your product in their school, and the number of schools using your product in their district.
- Whether your product is a signatory of the Student Data Privacy Pledge or has a review from CommonSenseMedia.
In your Clever Dashboard, your can see the current icon, description, and other information that populates your listing in the Clever Library.
How to customize your listing in the Clever Library
Clever currently reviews all updates to the Clever Library - if you would like to change any information about your listing, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the changes you would like to make, and a member of the team will get back to you within 2 business days.
How to evaluate the performance of your listing
In your Clever Dashboard, you can see the number of visitors to your listing in the Clever Library over the last 30 days, as well as the total signups. If you would like more detailed reports on the activity and demographics of teachers visiting your listing, contact email@example.com.