It can be difficult to troubleshoot how to resolve data issues related to Clever. Here is a quick guide on how to identify who to contact to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
If the data is missing or incorrect in Clever:
- Clever-managed auto syncs: Please contact Clever Support. Our team can help identify and guide the district to a resolution.
- SFTP syncs: Update the data in your student information system (SIS) and re-upload data to Clever. More info on formatting and upload instructions can be found in our SFTP Instructions.
If the data is missing or incorrect in the application:
- Step 1: Confirm the data is correct in Clever.
Tip: the Data Browser is great for reviewing data!
- Step 2: Confirm the data is shared with the app
- Step 3: Confirm that the appropriate number of licenses have been used, if necessary. This can be viewed at the top of the application's overview page.
- Step 4: Confirm there are no data errors. These can be viewed on the application's overview page.
- If the above are true - it will be necessary to contact the application's support team. Applications manage exporting data from the Clever API and processing the data into their system. As such, we need their assistance to further identify the error.