What's my application's status?
In your Clever district dashboard overview page, you can view each application's integration status:
- Requested: This means that we are waiting on the application's team to accept your request and proceed with the implementation. If you need to expedite the request process, please reach out to the application directly as we do not have insight as to the application's review and acceptance process.
- Waiting On Approval: This means that we are still waiting on the application's team to accept your request and proceed with the implementation. You can click 'Remind app' to remind the application partner's team of your request.
- No Data Shared: The next step is yours! Set your sharing permissions!
- No Credentials Set: The next step is yours! Set the credentials that the SSO (Saved Passwords) app should use to log in users. More info here.
- Setting Up: Hang tight! The application is preparing your district for launch. You can view the Launch Date by clicking on the application. Users will not be able to access the application until the Launch Date. If you need to expedite the setup process, please reach out to the application directly.
- Launched: Your integration is live! If the application supports SSO, the application is available to users in the Clever Portal.