Creating new custom teachers in Clever
If you'd like to add a teacher that doesn't sync from your district's SIS, you can create a custom teacher account in Clever through the following two ways:
1) From the specific section's page
- Navigate to a section's profile page by searching the section in the blue search bar at the top of the district dashboard.
- Under the 'Details' tab of your section, click the 'Add co-teacher' link on the right side of the page
- You will find the option to 'Create a teacher'
You will need to enter basic demographic information about the user in the subsequent screen in order to create the custom teacher account:
2) From the 'Custom Data' page in the district dashboard
Navigate to Support Tools > Custom Data > Teachers:
Please allow up to 24 hours for your custom teachers to sync with connected applications. If you are not seeing your district's custom teacher accounts appear in specific applications, you can reach out to the application's support team directly to confirm whether they support co-teachers on their platform.