If your household has multiple students with Clever accounts using this same device, this article will help make sure that your children are properly logged out before the other logs in!
To ensure that your child's user session is ended before logging the other in, please follow these steps in Google Chrome:
Step 1: Log out of Clever
- From the Clever Portal, click on the student's name in top right corner, select Log out.
Step 2: Log out of Google
Step 3: Log in to Clever as new user
- Navigate to https://clever.com/login and search for your school. Once your school is located, click on the Google button and enter your school email address and password. You should now be successfully logged in to the new user's Clever account!
If the above steps have been completed but the login does not work, we recommend having your students log in using a private window. This will ignore all existing Google user sessions, allowing other users to log in:
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click More New Incognito Window.
- A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon .
- Navigate to https://clever.com/login and log in using the instructions outlined in Step 3.
If you are still running into issues, feel free to contact Clever Support!