Logging in with a Badge
1. Your student will first need to obtain a Clever Badge from their teacher or school.
2. Then, they will navigate to the Clever login page for your student's district, or go directly to clever.com/badges.
- Please note: There may be multiple schools by the same name, so please be sure to select the school associated with your student's school district!
3. Select the 'Clever Badge Log in' option.
4. Your internet browser may ask you to allow clever.com to use your device's camera. Select 'Allow'.
5. Hold your student's Badge up to the device's camera, and wait for the green checkmark to log your student into Clever!
6. Once your student is logged into their Clever Portal, they can click on the application icon they'd like to use:
Using a 6-digit Badge PIN
If your student's school district has enabled Badge PINs for your student's account, your student will be asked to create or enter a 6-digit PIN. Be sure to have your student create a PIN that they will remember!
What if my student forgot their Badge PIN?
1. If your student forgot their 6-digit Badge PIN, please contact your student's teacher or school to help them log in to Clever.
2. Once your student is logged into their Clever Portal, they can reset their 6-digit PIN by clicking on their name in the top-right corner, and selecting 'Reset your Badge PIN'.
What if I cannot print my student's Badge?
If you do not have access to a printer, try the following:
- Save the Clever Badge to the photo app on your phone
- Open the website clever.com/badges on your student's computer or device.
- Open the photo of the Badge on your phone, turn your phone's screen to face the computer, and hold it up to the camera.
- The badge should successfully scan!
Tip: If it does not scan at first, try adjusting the distance and angle from the camera!