How do I change the data in Clever?
There may be times when you notice that your rosters are not up to date, that you have classes missing from your Clever Portal or that you're associated with the wrong school site.
Your district's data is synced to Clever from your school's Student Information System (SIS). This data sync is managed by your district's Clever account owner or district administrator.
If you are noticing incorrect information in Clever, please confirm that the information is correct within your district's SIS. You can also contact any person at your school who manages the SIS or enrollments (a clerk, registrar, etc.) to verify the information is correct within the SIS.
If you have already confirmed information is correct in the SIS and are still seeing incorrect data in Clever, please reach out to your district's tech support contact to troubleshoot the issue further. If they need additional help, your district administrator can open a request with Clever Support!
Here are examples of incorrect data you might see in Clever that your district administrator can help with:
- Missing students on your roster
- Incorrect students on your roster
- Incorrect, duplicate or missing classes in Clever
- Adding a co-teacher to your class
- Incorrect information for yourself or a student (a misspelled name, email, grade level, etc.)
- Updating a Clever username for yourself or a student