District administrators with the Clever Admin user role are now able to view historical changes made to an application’s data sharing permissions. This is available for every application a district is connected to on Clever and no matter the district’s sharing type.
Where can I see past sharing permissions?
Historical sharing configurations can be seen in the ‘Past Rules’ tab when viewing an application’s profile page in the dashboard:
The sharing history is broken up by date and exact timestamp, and the page is limited to showing the 20 most recent historical rules.
How do I revert my present data sharing permissions to a previous configuration?
- Navigate to the specific application’s profile page
- Click on the ‘Past Rules’ tab at the top
- Identify the exact date and timestamp of the previous sharing configuration you’d like to bring back for the application
- Click the blue ‘Revert to these rules’ button to replace the current sharing configuration with this previous one
- For final confirmation, hit the ‘Revert sharing’ button to push this change into production