This article provides an overview of how teachers can easily locate applications and categorize their favorite apps in Clever!
Here's how to favorite an application:
- Log into your Clever Portal from your district's Clever login page, or from Clever.com.
- Locate your favorite app icon, and click the heart in the upper right-hand corner of the icon.
- This will add the app to the 'Favorites' section at the top of your Portal.
- To remove an app from your ‘Favorites’, simply click the heart again in the top right corner!
Teachers can search for district-wide applications, Library resources, or district-wide app links from their Clever Portals.
- Simply navigate to the search bar at the top of your Clever Portal to search for the app.
- Depending on the app, when the result is selected you will be either:
- Logged in to the app if it is a district-wide application
- Provided the option to install the app if it is a Library app
- Be redirected to the app login page to log in (if a non-integrated app)
If you are unable to locate the app via the Clever search bar, this means it is either not a Clever-integrated app nor a district-wide linked app. Please see this article for instructions on how to add links to your Teacher Page for these types of apps.