Setting up Single Sign-On with NCEdCloud IAM:
Clever single sign-on (SSO) allows North Carolina students and teachers to log in using their NCEdCloud IAM credentials. Here's how to set up single sign-on (SSO) with NCEdCloud IAM:
Configure your single sign-on (SSO) settings in the Clever Dashboard:
- Click 'Portal' on the sidebar and then click on SSO Settings.
- In the upper, right-hand side click 'Add Login Method'.
- Select ‘Active Directory Authentication’ as your identity provider.
- Enter the NCEdCloud IAM Metadata.xml file URL: https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.clever.com/SAML/NCEdTest.xml
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the screen!
Edit your login label for NCedCloud IAM
- Navigate to your SSO Settings page and click on the 'Customize' tab.
- Click on the Pencil icon to change the 'Login with Active Directory' label to 'Login with NCEd Cloud'.
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the screen.
Utilize your Clever Portal URL
- Click 'Portal' on the sidebar and then click on Portal Settings.
- Distribute your Portal URL to give students and teachers access to their digital resources! You can copy the entire portal URL using the 'copy' link to the right of the URL.