District usage of Clever’s SSO Portal
In the "Overview" tab of any district, Clever provides a few metrics to help you understand how a district has or is planning to use Clever’s SSO Portal to access your application. Clever also provides resources to share with districts as you’re working with them to get logins set up.
The following are the metrics you can view:
Previous Clever Portal usage: Indicates how a connected district used the Clever Portal during the prior school year.
- Significant usage: This district is using the Clever Portal in at least half of their schools. Teachers are likely to be familiar with Clever, but some may not be.
- Moderate usage: This district used the Clever Portal in some schools last year. There are likely teachers who know Clever well, but many teachers may not.
- Little to no usage: This district didn’t really use the Clever Portal last year. Teachers are unlikely to be familiar with Clever, though a few may have stumbled upon it.
Predicted Clever Portal usage: Clever uses several factors to predict whether a district is likely to use the Clever Portal for the 2020-21 school year. This should be treated as Clever’s best estimate and we always advise confirming login plans with your district contacts directly.
- Likely to use in the next school year: Based on Clever’s insights, this district is likely to use the Clever Portal for SSO in the upcoming or current school year.
- Unknown: Clever does not have enough information to predict whether this district is likely to use the Clever Portal for this school year.
Clever provides a customizable Professional Development guide to supplement your district trainings. The guide includes an overview of Clever, how to log into Clever with the district's unique URL, how to access and favorite your application, troubleshooting tips, and information about Clever Academy.
The guide should be customized with:
- Your company name, logo and/or icon
- The district’s unique portal URL, which can be found on the district overview page in your Clever dashboard (for a list of your district URLs in bulk, please reach out to your Success Manager or Clever Support)
Where to access the PD Guide
The PD guide can be downloaded on a district’s profile page of an app’s Clever dashboard. For team members who do not have access to the Clever dashboard, the PD Guide can be accessed directly via this link: https://go.clever.com/app_pdguide
To help your districts log into Clever, you can send a pre-populated PDF 1-pager providing districts with their unique portal URL and login credentials.
Where to access the Login Instructions
The login instructions can be downloaded directly from the district’s profile page in the ‘Clever SSO info’ section of your app Clever dashboard.