We've enhanced the Clever Portal to make the experience even better for teachers!. We’ve added a ton of new features - like more teacher pages, a fresh design, and Clever Academy, and moved a few features to make them easier to find and use.
What's are the main differences?
The largest changes are:
- Teachers can now have multiple teacher pages
- Teachers can create more pages, delete pages, and change who a page is shared with
- Teachers can scope pages to just themselves, one section, multiple sections, or all of their students
- Teachers start with two teacher pages: one just for themselves, and one that’s scoped to all of their students (teachers also start with a district page)
- Learn more about what teacher pages are and how to use them here!
- Features from the "Classes" tab now also live within teacher pages
- Instead of navigating to a separate place in the Portal to check login status or generate a Badge, class operations features will be available for scoped classes on the left-hand bar within the teacher page. Learn more about class tools here!
- The homepage contains more than just District resources
- In addition to district resources, links to teacher pages and favorited resources are now displayed on the homepage of the teacher Portal. Learn more here!
You can customize these Google Slides templates to train your teachers, staff, and school tech leads!
What does the new Portal look like?
When teachers log into the updated Portal, they see the homepage below:
Have feedback on the new Clever Portal? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.