There are hundreds of apps in the Clever Library that you can sign up for at no cost. These apps will create accounts for your students automatically. Read more about the Clever Library here.
If you think that an app would be useful for other teachers, you can easily share it through Clever, email, social media, or your preferred channel! The people you share with can view the details about the app, read reviews, and browse screenshots. If they have a Clever account and have access to the Clever Library, they’ll be able to sign up for the app for free through Clever, too!
How do I share the apps I installed from the Library with others?
Here are the different ways you can share an app you’re using via the Clever Library:
- Go directly to the app detail page in the Library: Search for the app you’re interested in, click the button to “Share,” and select your preferred sharing channel. You’ll be able to choose between the following:
- Share directly through Clever
- Share by email or by copying the link
- Share through social media
- Respond to a prompt from Clever: To make it easier for you to let your peers know about apps you and your students are enjoying in the classroom, Clever may prompt you occasionally in your Clever Portal. In this prompt, we’ll ask you if you’d like to share one of the Library apps you’re using with other teachers in your school.
We hear from SO many teachers that they treasure these recommendations from their peers, so don’t hesitate to share!
What will teachers see when I share an app with them in Clever?
The people you choose will get a notification in their Clever Portal that you shared an app with them:
When they check out your recommendation, you’ll also receive a notification in your Portal: