Clever is in the mood for gratitude, and to celebrate, we are introducing Clever Thankful! On November 25, 2019, students can share what they are grateful for right from their Clever Portals. This is a temporary feature that will only be here for the holiday season.
As a teacher, you'll see their heart-warming responses on your Thankful page within the teacher Portal where you can:
- Screen share and talk about it in class
- Print and create an activity
- Print and send home to parents
1. Students will click the "Tell your teachers!" button on the top of their screen.
2. They will then be able to type into the box whatever they are thankful for.
3. Students click the "Tell your teachers" button pictured above and it will be submitted to their teachers' Portals. They click the "Done" button and they will be returned to their student Portal.
You should see a new Thankful tab in the top right corner of your teacher Portal. This tab will show all of your students' Thankful posts across all sections you have in Clever.
Once you have responses from your students, you can print them out using the "Print" button in the top right corner.
If you need to delete a response from a student, you can hover over the response and a delete option will appear.
Then, confirm that you are ready to delete the response.