How can I see what a user sees when they log in to my application?
Clever makes it easy for application partners to view exactly what a user sees when they attempt to log in to your application from the Clever Portal. When troubleshooting, this can help you diagnose an issue, retrieve an error code or message, or gain visibility into what might be confusing for the user.
To access the Debug Instant Login feature:
- Navigate to the Data Browser and select the tab for the user type you will need to debug.
- Input the name of the district.
- Search for the user that you will need to test. To refine your search you can add an additional filter.
- Select the user and a Detail View will pop-up. Here you will be able to log in as the user by selecting, Log in as
- When you’re finished, remember to log out of the application as this user!