After you click on an application from the Clever Portal, your experience within their product is controlled from the application’s end. If you are running into an issue within the application, please contact the application’s support team for help.
As an analogy, Clever is the key to get you through the door of the application, but once we get you in, Clever doesn’t have access to the rest of the building. Anything that happens within the application would need to be addressed by the application’s support team, as they will have information on how to best resolve issues.
- You are receiving an error message on the application’s website
- You are seeing incorrect data within the application, but correct data within the Clever Portal
- You are having trouble accessing grades, homework, textbooks, resources, or running reports within the application
- Your sections have access to the incorrect content within the application
- You have questions about features within the application
- The application does not save a student’s progress
- The application is frozen or logs you or your students out
- You need to merge or match old accounts