How do students log into the Clever iOS app using Badges?
- Download the Clever app on your students’ iOS device
- Select the Clever application
- Display the student's Badge to the camera (your students have the ability to toggle between the front-facing and back-facing camera)
- If the student is using a valid badge, a green checkmark should appear with sparkles to signify a successful login!
- The application will then launch the Safari browser where students are signed into their Clever account and can access all of their learning apps
How do I log into the Clever iOS app without Badges?
- Open up the Clever application
- Select “Log in with username/password” button at the bottom of the screen
- This will immediately open a new Clever tab in a Safari browser. The student or teacher can then choose their school and log in by typing a username and password
Can students access multiple applications through the Clever iOS app?
After a student or teacher is logged into Clever in the Safari browser, they will be able to click on one of their connected applications. This will open the application or external link within the original tab. If a student or teacher wants to go back to their original tab, they should use the Safari back button. They will still be signed into their Clever portal when they go back to it and can access their other applications from there.
How do students log out of the Clever iOS app?
It is expected that if a student or teacher returns to the Clever iOS application and clicks the blue “Log in with username/password” button, they will automatically be logged out of any previously running Clever sessions in Safari and asked to sign in again.
For shared devices, it will be best to have a student or teacher go back to the Clever application and log in that way, to ensure that all previous sessions running in Safari are logged out.