As a School Tech Lead, you have the ability to demo a teacher and student portal. These demo accounts will give you the ability to try out and explore both the teacher and student Clever Portal experiences. We recommend using the demo accounts for:
- Familiarizing yourself with the Clever Portal experience
Using my demo account
- Log in to your Clever dashboard
- From your dashboard, navigate to Demo Accounts
- Request your demo accounts: You first need to request your demo accounts so Clever can create and sync the two accounts (1 teacher and 1 student) for your exclusive use. The sync may take ~30 minutes. You will receive an email notification once your demo account is ready!
- Check out the teacher or student experience: Simply click which user type you want to demo and you’ll be transported into the demo user's Clever Portal.
What can my demo accounts do?
Your teacher and student demo accounts include all of the features that students and teachers have at your district. These two demo accounts are connected to each other and will be associated with a Clever auto-generated demo school, Demoville Elementary. For example, if you were to update your demo teacher's Teacher Page, these updates will be reflected in the demo student's Clever Portal.
- Print student Badges
- Create/Delete a Teacher Page
- Customize Teacher Pages by adding categories, links, and apps
- Explore the Library and add Library apps to the Teacher Page
- View Analytics
- View the district added resources on the District Page
- View resources shared with the teacher by the district
- Access their teacher's Teacher Page
- View resources shared with the student by the district