The Clever App Store is where you can go to view Clever Library usage at your school site and where you can discover, evaluate, and recommend vetted edtech applications for teachers and students. All apps in the App Store and Library are free, freemium, or free trial versions. When teachers go to install an app from the Library, Clever will automatically sync their class rosters and generate accounts for each of their students.
What can I use the App Store for?
- Discover: browse through apps by subject, grade level, or by relevant keywords. In the search bar, you can even search phrases like “math practice”, “intervention”, “stations” to find more relevant apps that match you or your teachers’ needs.
- Evaluate: read through verified teacher reviews to see how the app performs in the classroom and check how many teachers in your school(s) use each app
Upon clicking into the app’s page, you can see the power users within your schools and their usage patterns.
- Recommend: Have a teacher or group of teachers in mind who should try out a Library app? Simply click “Share with teachers”, then select the recipients of your recommendation. You can share applications with individual teachers by selecting, "Specific teachers" or with larger subsets of teachers by the grade level and/or subjects they teach by selecting "Filtered group". Teachers will receive a notification in their Clever Portal and over email with the app link + your comments.
- Demo the apps: If you’re interested in trying out the app as a teacher or student, you can simply click “Try a demo” and then decide whether you would like to demo the app as a student or teacher! Dive into the Library app experience.
How will my app recommendation look to teachers?
After you recommend a Library app, your teachers will receive the following notifications:
- Notification in their Clever Portal
- Recommendation Email
Viewing teacher app usage
You are able to get insight into what apps teachers like to use and identify how many teachers and students are using a specific application they installed via Clever Library. This will allow you to make edtech recommendations to your school site and district.
Top resources at your school site:
Identifying the most active teachers on specific applications: