What is the App Store?
There are two ways School Tech Leads can browse applications in Clever, each supporting a unique browsing experience. They are:
- Clever’s public App Gallery (clever.com/app-gallery) lets anyone view all applications that can have a rostering or Single Sign-On (SSO) integration with Clever.
- Clever Library (clever.com/library) is a place where educators can discover and install apps for their Clever Portal.
We have updated the Clever Library and School Tech Leads can now browse, evaluate, and shop for new applications! Each app detail page in the App Store surfaces detailed information about the application, as well as helpful insights about how an application in Clever Library is being used by teachers in your schools.
Application insights and information
The following is included on an application’s detail page in the App Store:
- The number of teachers and students who are actively using this application
- Name and school of teachers actively using this application
- When that teacher/student began using this application
- How often that teacher/student uses this application
- Basic information (App name, description)
- Details (categories, grade levels, standards alignment, tags, device and platform compatibility, case studies and links)
- Price ranges help you determine if this application is in your budget so you can initiate licensing conversations.
- Product screenshots and videos give you an idea of what the experience is like for a teacher or student.
- Verified teacher reviews that indicate how engaging, educational and easy-to-use the application is, as well as comments about classroom use cases.
Actions available in the App Store
The following actions can be taken in the App Store:
- Request pricing initiates a request to facilitate a conversation with the application about license purchasing.
- Try a demo allows you to experience the application as a demo student or teacher (only available for applications that are also in Clever Library).
- Share with teachers will let you recommend an application to teachers that they should install through Clever (only available for applications that are also in Clever Library).