Whispercast uses Clever to provide quick and easy integration with your Student Information System.
To sync your Whispercast account with your Student Information System (SIS) using Clever:
- On the Whispercast home screen, click the SIS Sync tab at the top of the page.
Log in to Clever.
- If you don't have a Clever account, select “Sign Up for Clever” and proceed with the sign-up process on Clever's website. There is no charge to use Clever.
- If you have a Clever account, click "Log In to Clever" and enter your login credentials.
- In Clever, authorize Clever to share your information with the Amazon Whispercast app.
Select information to share with Whispercast (district, schools, and sections) and click Save Changes.
Note: We recommend that you share a small number of schools and sections with Whispercast initially and then increase the scope you are sharing after you’ve verified that your SIS data looks correct in Whispercast.
- Return to the Whispercast homepage and click Sync Setup.
- Verify the numbers for Schools, Sections, and Students match the information that was shared in Clever.
- Select the desired account format for student logins, passwords, and display names and click Next.
- Select whether changes should require manual approval or will automatically be synchronized.
- Click Finish to start the sync process. Depending on the number of classes and students you are sharing, the first sync can take a few minutes to a few hours to complete.
Note: Student accounts synced with your SIS appear with a lock icon in Whispercast. To make changes on these accounts, change the information within your SIS and the changes will appear in Whispercast after the next sync is approved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.