Mangahigh + Clever Setup Guide
Information to help your district get setup with Clever and Mangahigh
Make sure your district is set up with Clever! If your district has not been set up with Clever, you can get started by going to this link: https://clever.com/signup
- If your district is already on Clever, you can add Mangahigh by following these instructions:
- Log into your Clever Dashboard and select: Applications > Add Applications from the left navigation
- Search for Mangahigh
- Authorize the request. When requesting an application, you can select whether or not your district has already purchased the application. When you click "Haven't Purchased" for applications that have free trials, you'll receive a prompt asking if you would like a free trial.
- You will also have the option to request a custom Launch Date. The Launch Date is the first day users can access the app through Clever.
Once you have made your selections, click Request!
- Critical: If your school or district is already using Mangahigh or has used Mangahigh before - please reach out to your representative or Denise Henry
- Denise Henry or your representative will need to know if you want to preserve the existing data in Mangahigh when the sync is set up.
Sharing data with Mangahigh
Non-classroom Staff at the School: Principals, coaches, etc. need to be set up with an Admin account so that they can access the Mangahigh app for a school. They will be able to see data, classes, and set assignments for any class and student in the school.
Non-classroom Staff at the District: Principals, coaches, etc. need to be set up with an Admin account so that they can access the Mangahigh district data dashboard. They will be able to see data for schools, classes, and students.
This article linked below explains how to set up Admin accounts in Clever. https://support.clever.com/hc/en-us/articles/229253547
Teachers: The best way to share data with Mangahigh is to “Share by Rules” and only share either math classes, or math teachers’ classes.
Both of these rules will be set up to share based on the information associated with the sections You can see examples of these rules below:
Please check out our Help Center for more information!
Notifying your Teachers
Make sure that your teachers know to log in to Mangahigh through Clever! You can notify your teachers directly through Clever by following these steps:
- Login to Clever
- Click on Mangahigh
- On the overview page, you will see the option to either notify your teachers via their email in Clever, or you can download the login instructions directly and distribute them
Notifying your teachers right away will lead to a much more successful rollout!
Why am I getting a “data warning” or a “data requirement” error?
A data requirement error occurs when the record is incompatible with Mangahigh’s integration with Clever. The user or section will not appear in the application. Data Requirements must be resolved for users or sections to be successfully processed by the application.
A data warning error occurs when the user or section has a compatibility issue with the application that may result in a degraded app experience. We recommend addressing these issues or contacting Mangahigh directly to determine the impact of a particular Data Warning
I only want one school shared with Mangahigh. Why are there more showing up when I log in?
You will want to check your sharing permissions to resolve this issue. Typically, we see this error when a specific teacher who works at multiple is shared with the application. All school sites associated with any of your shared teachers will be shared with Mangahigh. You will need to reach out to our Support team to help set up a sharing rule that works best for your district!
Why is my student or teacher missing from Mangahigh?
Data is synced between Clever and Mangahigh every night. Changes you make in your SIS data may not appear in Mangahigh until the following day.
Please check to see if this user meets the following requirements before reaching out to Mangahigh:
- In your SIS data
- In your Clever data
Also, make sure that the student or teacher doesn’t have any dual enrollments.
USA: Denise Henry | denise.henry@Mangahigh.com | 831.454.6780 (Pacific)
Home Office, London: priority@Mangahigh.com | 877.626.4244
Please sign in to leave a comment.