Clever automates the secure transfer of student rosters to authorized parties. This enables continuously updated roster information in learning programs. Clever also offers single sign-on access for students and teachers via the Clever Portal.
Clever replaces outdated systems that take away from learning time. Manual, vendor-speciﬁc processes, such as emailed CSV ﬁles or vendor-speciﬁc bulk transfers, are often insecure, inconvenient, or both. Clever is engineered to be the most secure and convenient way for districts to send vendors data. Additionally, Clever offers single sign-on (SSO) which grants students and teachers access to all of their learning applications with a single set of credentials through the Clever Portal.
- Secure Sync maintains up-to-date roster information in your learning applications by securely transferring your roster uploads or connecting directly with your student information system (SIS) to provision student, teacher and admin accounts.
- Data is shared with applications based on sharing rules that you set in your Clever Dashboard - keeping the control in your hands. Learning applications regularly update any changes to your enrollment information in Clever. Learn more about Secure Sync here.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Single sign-on (SSO) allows students and teachers to use a single set of credentials to sign into all of their learning applications.
- Clever integrates with your existing identity provider (Google, ADFS, and more) or accepts your own synced credentials to make this possible. Learn more about single sign-on (SSO) here.
- As part of single sign-on (SSO), each student and teacher has access to a free personalized portal with every learning application they use.
- Through the Clever Portal, students and teachers can access all their learning programs with a single set of credentials. Students spend time learning—not searching for applications or remembering passwords.
- Students and teachers can access their learning programs through the Clever Portal in 3 easy steps:
- The Clever Library is a place for teachers to discover, learn about, and adopt new resources for their classroom. Resources in the Library can be added to a teacher’s Teacher Page for easy access by students and teachers. You can read more about the Clever Library here.
Who should sign up for Clever?
- Clever is optimized to be managed at the district level. In order to create and administer a Clever account, you will need administrative access to your SIS and authority to sign Clever’s Terms of Service.
- Examples of individuals with sufficient access to manage a Clever account include Chief Technology Officers, SIS/Database Managers, and other district IT Administrators. Teachers, Academic Coaches, and Principals typically have insufficient SIS access to set up a Clever account.
If you're ready to sign up, please go here: clever.com/signup. We're looking forward to working with you!