The Clever district dashboard is where district admins can review the status of your sync, manage your applications, review district data, make necessary adjustments to your account, and more!
District dashboard sidebar
The dashboard sidebar (i.e. menu) on the left-side of your district dashboard makes managing your Clever account quick and simple.
Browse the linked help articles below for utilizing all the tools and resources in the Clever district dashboard.
- Select the 'Home' option to access the Account Overview page including district-wide app details, the latest sync information, and Clever updates.
- Clever Academy is our free online training and certification program for educators. Admins can access it through the District Dashboard and teachers can access it through their Clever Portal. Alternatively, users can go directly to Clever Academy here: https://clever.academy. See this article for more details!
- Select 'Applications' to view all your connected apps; select a specific application to view its data warnings and set sharing permissions.
- Select 'Request Applications' to add a new application.
- The App Store contains over one hundred high-quality, free and freemium Clever Library resources for teachers. District Admins can facilitate the discovery of new resources by recommending applications directly from the district dashboard. See this article for details!
- The Family Portal is designed to provide parents and guardians secure access to their students' login information (including Clever Badges) and helpful resources for troubleshooting. This option in the district dashboard allows district admins to invite student contacts to the Family Portal. See this article for details!
- Select 'Portal Settings' to edit your district's unique Portal URL.
- Select 'SSO Settings' to set up how your users log into Clever.
- Select 'Library Settings' to determine how your district will manage sharing data from the Clever Library.
- Select 'Rollout Plan' to help with portal adoption at your district.
- Select 'Communication' to create notifications for district users in Clever, or to manage your email communications from Clever.
- Select 'Data Browser' to view all your district's data being synced to Clever by your student information system (SIS).
- Select 'Data Quality' to view application data warnings.
- Select 'Login Logs' to view users' single sign-on (SSO) attempts into your Portal.
- Select 'Custom Data' to manually create custom data that is not synced to Clever by your SIS.
- Select 'Sync Report' to view details of your last successful SIS sync.
- Select 'Sync Settings' to view our SFTP credentials (SFTP syncs), to initiate an SIS sync (auto syncs only), view default field mappings (auto syncs), or schedule a sync pause.
- Select 'Upload' to manually upload CSV files or view file format instructions (SFTP).
- Using Portal Analytics, you can see graphs and statistics that show how many users are accessing their resources, how often they log in, and which schools or apps are being used the most!
- Check out the new Edtech Analytics to see all of your district's app usage in one place down to the school and grade level - whether or not the apps are integrated with Clever.
- Select 'Badges' to configure student Badges for your district students. With Clever Badges, students can log in to Clever by holding up a physical Badge to the computer's webcam instead of typing in credentials!