Clever allows you to seamlessly sync data with multiple online applications. You can view a full list of our partners by visiting our application gallery here. This article explains how you can add and remove online learning programs directly from your Clever Dashboard. To learn how to add non-Clever applications to your Portal for universal single sign-on, check out this article!
Adding an application
- Log into your Clever Dashboard and select: Applications > Add Applications from the left navigation.
- Use the filters at the top of the screen to search for applications by category or search for a specific application using the search bar. Once you have found the application, select: Request App. You can add multiple applications at once to save time and optimize your account by selecting "Add multiple apps" in the top right corner.
- Next You will then be brought to a page where you can authorize requesting the applications. When requesting applications, you can select whether or not your district has already purchased the application. When you click "Haven't Purchased" for applications that have free trials, you'll receive a prompt asking if you would like to try a free trial.
- Once you've selected whether you have already purchased the application, click "Request"!
What if my desired application isn’t listed?
No problem! Clever can securely build a connection for almost any application through our Saved Passwords product. Clever's Saved Passwords applications ensure a seamless single-sign on experience for all applications, including those that don't yet roster with Clever or are specific to your district. To add a new Saved Passwords application, click Request "app name" below the search results:
To help Clever get the application ready for your district, submit the Login Page URL, as well as a working username and password for testing purposes:
We’ll email you once the Saved Passwords application is ready for your district so you can continue with the next steps.
We also encourage you to reach out to the application directly and tell them you’re interested in syncing your data through Clever. Your voice is extremely important as they consider working with us! If you don't have a contact at the vendor, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we can provide you with the relevant contact.
What's my application's status?
In your Clever Dashboard overview page, you can view each application's integration status:
- Requested: The ball is now in the application’s court to approve the request. Clever does not have insight into the progress of the request, so please reach out to the application directly if you any inquiries about the status of the request.
- No Data Shared: Set your sharing permissions!
- Setting Up: Hang tight! The application is working on finalizing your integration. You can view the Launch Date by clicking on the application. Users will not be able to access the application until the Launch Date.
- Launched: Your integration is live!
- Active: The application is launched and there have been logins to this application in the past 30 days!
How do I request a launch date for an application?
You can now request a launch date when connecting with an application! The Launch Date is the day the application becomes available to teachers and students in the Clever Portal.
Removing an application
If you would no longer like to share your Clever data with an application, the best option is to remove that application from your Clever account. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Clever Dashboard
- Click on the application
- Click the ‘Remove Application’ button on the upper right-hand corner
- A dialogue box will pop up and ask you to confirm the deletion, click ‘OK’ to confirm
The application icon will no longer be on your Clever dashboard and your data will be unavailable to the application immediately. An email notification will be sent to Clever’s contact at the application to inform them that you are no longer sharing your data with them.
Please note that if you decide to re-add this application to your Clever dashboard in the future, your accounts will likely not be restored automatically, and additional setup may be required in order to match users to their historical data.