Every Clever district has the ability to customize a unique Clever login URL to share with district users in order to simplify the Clever login process. This URL is a direct way for users to log in to your district's Clever portal rather than navigating to Clever.com to locate and select their school from a drop-down menu.
Custom Clever Portal URLs are in the format of:
https://clever.com/in/<YOUR CUSTOM SHORTNAME>
- For example: Northern School District might use https://clever.com/in/northernschooldistrict
- Click on the URL shortname in the 'Clever Portal URL' box to edit it. The shortname is the part after
- Update the editable text to the new shortname you'd like to use.
- For example: Updating the shortname to NorthernSchoolDistrict would change your Portal URL to: https://clever.com/in/northernschooldistrict
- Select 'Update' to save your changes.
- Share the updated Portal URL with your district users so they can navigate directly to your district's Clever login page!
If you have any questions about customizing your district's Clever login Portal URL, please reach out to Clever support! We are happy to help!