Only the Clever district admin "owner" has the permissions needed to delete a district's Clever account. Please note that this action is permanent, and the account cannot be restored once deleted. All data in connected applications will also be deleted for district users.
If you would like to proceed with deleting your Clever account, please:
- Confirm you are the Clever account owner on the Team page in the district dashboard.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and select 'Profile'.
- Select 'Delete district account'.
- Confirm your intention in the pop-up by providing a reason for the deletion.
- Type 'CONFIRM DELETE' then click 'Delete district account'.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Clever support! We are happy to help!