How do I log into Clever as a staff member?
- Go to your district's Clever Portal login, which should follow the format: https://clever.com/in/<district name> (e.g., clever.com/in/cleverusd).
If you don't know your district's Clever login page, you can go to clever.com/login and search for your school.
- Log in to Clever with your username and password. Your username and password credentials are set up by your school district. They may be your teacher number, ID, or email address.
If you are both a teacher and a staff member in Clever, you can access both user accounts using the same set of credentials in most instances. After signing in, you’ll select which user you’d like to log in:
- Once logged in to your Clever Portal, you can access your applications!
Forgot my password
Log in with Clever
If your district has set up custom username and passwords through Clever then you may be able to reset your password. Here's how:
- Go to your Clever Portal URL and click Get help signing in! under the password field.
- On the Login Help page, click Reset your password
- On the Reset Password page, submit your email address and Clever will send you a link to set a new password.
If your email is associated with both a teacher and staff account in Clever, the email will contain two links - one for each user type. Select the link for the account you wish to reset!
All other login methods
Clever is unable to reset your password if your district’s identity provider is through a third party. This is because we never have access to your actual password in these instances. If you’ve double-checked that you used the correct credentials but are still having trouble logging in, please reach out to your district administrator for assistance.