What are Teacher Pages?
Teachers can create their own personalized Teacher Pages to host installed Clever Library applications and hyperlinks to any resource they may want their students to access. These can include links to online tools (Wikipedia, Dictionary.com, etc.), homework or assignments in Google Drive, or even community websites such as the local public library. Students will see all of their teachers' Teacher Pages when they log in to their Clever Portal.
Teachers start with two Teacher Pages: one just for themselves and one that’s scoped to all of their students. Teachers can create additional pages, delete pages, and change who the page is visible to. It can be visible to just themselves, one section, multiple sections or all of their students!
How do I create a new Teacher Page?
- Log in to your Clever Portal
- Click on Add in the bottom right corner of your Portal
- Select Page from the menu that pops up
- Edit the page title, add a description, add class resources, and personalize your icon
- Once you're ready to publish your page to your students, click 'Edit student sharing' on the left, and then select who should have access to this page.
How do I add resources to my teacher page?
Adding links to your teacher page is a quick and easy process! Just follow these steps:
- Click on the Add button on the bottom of your teacher page and select, Link
- A menu will pop out of the right side of your teacher page. Search for a resource or paste a URL into the field and click 'Next'
- Choose an icon to represent your link
- Enter a title to help your students locate the link
- Choose a category for your link to appear under
- Click 'Add link'
Adding district provisioned applications to your teacher page is a quick and easy process! Just follow these steps:
- Click on the Add button on the bottom of your teacher page and select, App
- A menu will pop out of the right side of your teacher page. Search for the application and then select it.
- Select Add <app name> and it will appear on your teacher page!
How do I organize my teacher page?
To make your links easier to find for your students, you can organize them into different categories. Categories can help you separate your resources by class, topic, or however you see fit. You can reorder and delete categories by using the arrows and trash can icons next to the category name. You can create additional categories by clicking the green 'Add' button in the bottom right of your teacher page and then selecting 'Category'.
Once set up, you can always reorganize your resources and links by clicking and dragging them around.
Deleting Links and Resources
You can also delete the resources that your students no longer need to access. To do this, just follow these instructions:
- Hover over the resource or link you'd like to remove
- Click 'Edit'
- In the sidebar that opens, select 'Delete resource'
What do my students see?
Your students will see the teacher pages that you share with them on their Portal! When they log into Clever, they will be able to see all teacher pages shared with them as icons at the top of their Portal.
Once they click on the teacher page icon, they'll be presented with your teacher page:
How do I delete a Teacher Page?
Teachers can delete teacher pages from the 'Homeroom' tab in the Clever Portal. Simply hover over the page you wish to remove and select 'Delete Page"'
Please note: Clever requires at least one Teacher Page per account.