Teachers can create their own personalized “Teacher Pages” to host hyperlinks to any resource they may want their students to use for their course, including links to online tools (Wikipedia, Dictionary.com, etc.), homework or assignments in a Google doc, or even other community websites like the local public library. Students will see all of their teachers' pages when they log in to their Clever Portal.
How do I create my teacher page?
To get started with your teacher page, you'll first want to give it a name so that your students can find it. These instructions will get you up and running:
- Log in to your Clever Portal
- Click on My Page in the navigation bar at the top of the page
- Click on Untitled to rename your page so that your students can find it easily
- Add a description
- Once you're ready to publish your page to your students, just click the Visible to students button!
How do I add links to my teacher page?
Adding links to your teacher page is a quick and easy process! Just follow these steps:
- Click on the Add resources button in the right-hand sidebar
- Search for a resource or paste a URL into the field
- Choose an icon to represent your link
- Enter a title to help your students locate the link
- Choose a category for your link to appear under
- Click Add resource
How do I organize my teacher page?
To make your links easier to find for your students, you can organize them into different categories. Categories can help you separate your resources by class, topic, or however you see fit. You can reorder and delete categories by using the arrows and trash can icons next to the category name.
Once set up, you can always reorganize your resources and links by clicking and dragging them around. If you'd like to add a category without adding a resource, you can click the drop-down arrow next to Add resources in the right-hand sidebar.
Deleting Links and Resources
You can also delete your resources that your students no longer need to access. To do this, just follow these instructions:
- Hover over the resource or link you'd like to remove
- Click Edit
- In the sidebar that opened, first click the drop-down arrow next to Save
- Click Delete resource
What do my students see?
All of your students that are in your sections will be able to see your teacher page! When they log into their Portal, they will be able to see your teacher page as an icon:
Once they click on the icon, they'll be presented with your teacher page: